Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients, students and practitioners. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please write your feedback to the practitioner or student / trainee concerned with a view to resolve the dispute. If you are unable to resolve the dispute, please take the following steps.
- Please email your feedback directly to the practitioner or student / trainee concerned and send a copy to Tantricjourneyoffice@gmail.com. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 21 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- If the matter is still unresolved then your complaint will be passed on to Mal Weeraratne who will review your complaint and speak to the practitioner or student / trainee concerned.
- Mal will then invite you to a Skype meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within 21 days of the meeting, Mal will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mal will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for an independent panel from the CTJE Governing Body to arrange a Skype meeting with yourself and the practitioner or student / trainee involved, to review their own decision.
- If you feel the issue is still unresolved we can arrange a professional Arbitrator to act as a mediator to resolve the matter.
- We will write to you within 21 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
“Every complaint is an opportunity to better ourselves”