If you are curious about Tantra or want to start introducing Tantra into your life, it can be hard to know where to start. Hopefully, the ten tips below will kick-start your Tantric Journey:
- Begin the process slowly, read up on the subject, there are some really great guides out there and if you start this way you’ll get comfortable with some of the key concepts
- Attend a tantra workshop or talk, you could even attend one with a partner.
- Consider a physical detox. Don’t underestimate the importance of following a healthy diet and lifestyle, when embarking on Tantra. Tantric practices can act as a real emotional detox and you can really help and support yourself to get through this with an alkaline diet that avoids stimulants. A gentle physical detox really is a good idea.
- Practice deep breathing with attention
- Practice letting go with sound and chanting – this really gets you to let go and gets stagnant emotions and stress moving out!
- Prepare yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Approach Tantra with an open mind and an open heart. If something makes you uncomfortable, try to work through any feelings of discomfort, but remember it is your journey and everything should move at your pace.
- Enjoy the learning, in Tantra it never stops and you’ll be amazed how much you will learn about yourself
- Keep a journal, it really helps if you can record your thoughts and feelings and can be a great way of expressing yourself when on your Tantric path.
- Expect that you may come across things that challenge your previously held thoughts and beliefs. Also expect that you may go through a healing crisis.
If you would like more information then please visit www.tantricjourney.com or to contact Mal click here.