Learn The Art of Sacred Spot Massage For Both Men & Women
This workshop will yield many benefits for couples by teaching techniques that will really help to open up lovers to tantric healing through touch and ancient tantric body therapy techniques. Used at home with your partner, the techniques taught on this two-day workshop will enhance your orgasmic potential, leading to deeper connection to your partner and deep spiritual experiences together.
This treatment has been performed for centuries, in both India and China in order to positively transform negative emotions and heighten ecstasy. It is a technique that has been harnessed to enhance love, intimacy, sexuality, orgasmic potential, communication, vision, empowerment, spirituality and to improve relationships, health, wealth and happiness.
During this training you will learn methods to help evoke and disperse negative stagnant emotions from the body using Tantric and Tao Bodywork. You will be taught techniques that clear the energy channels so that natural energy can flow freely and your full capacity for bliss can be reached.
Prostate Massage is an revitalizing and nurturing technique that every man and woman should learn to give and receive. The prostate is also called the Sacred Spot or G spot on the man and the woman.
This sensitive and often overlooked area is a storehouse for negative emotions. During this workshop you will learn how to give and receive a sacred spot massage which will entail a Yoni massage (for women) and Prostate massage (for men).
The sacred spot massage for women helps release negative and stagnant emotions through female ejaculation, called Amrita in Sanskrit, which means divine nectar.
Amrita release is also called “Yoni Crying”, which is similar to releasing sadness through tear drops from your eyes.
Sacred Spot massage for men is performed to help release negative emotions stored within the male prostate. Men will also learn the valuable technique of how to withhold their ejaculation and draw the orgasmic energy inwards by mastering the separation of the orgasm and ejaculation and subsequently becoming a better lover.
During this two-day practical workshop you will learn:
- Emotional Detox through Tantric–Tao Bodywork
- Yoni Healing
- Male prostate Healing
- Lingam massage
- Testicular massage
- Emotional Release
- Function of the Female Ejaculation
- Male Ejaculatory control
- Multi Orgasmic Response (MORE)
Who can benefit?
These workshops are suitable for couples all couples who want to enhance their relationship
Where is it held?
All workshops are held at the Tantric Journey Temple in Hammersmith, West London, UK
When is it held?
These 2-day workshops are held only a few times a year
Saturday – Sunday 10am – 10pm with breaks and rest times
Course Fees: £450 per person (£900 per couple)
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class, other than the demonstration and practice for educational purposes.
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned only with your partner in your own private cubicle
How to Prepare For the Weekend Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course.
- Bring your own food. Fridge / Freezer is provided to store food
- Cooker, oven and microwave is also provided
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy and it is recommended not to have sex few days before, during and after the class to help you work with your own sexual energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Please note that the Tantra Temple that the course is taught is a peaceful, supportive and healing environment and so it is requested that mobile phones are turned off.
- Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission.
- Not to park any vehicles on the same road as the temple, but to park in a nearby road and walk up to the temple. Free parking from Friday 5pm and Weekends
- Not to make too much noise both inside and outside the temple or to disturb the neighbours
Only 8 spaces are available on each workshop in order to maintain the quality of the training. Placements are offered on a first come first serve basis. Small groups are designed to help and support individuals to achieve a high standard of learning and maintain high workshop standards.