Practice what you have learned in Module 1. This is to give students the opportunity to gain more experience and confidence with Module 1 bodywork routine. You will have the opportunity to give sessions to approximately 2 guest models (depending on your capacity) who we provide, plus exchange sessions with other practitioners and take part in a sharing circle each day with Mal and Julia.
You are required to undertake a minimum of 5 case studies before assessment to see if you are ready to be listed in the Tantric Journey website
to carryout Level 1 bodywork. Fees include onsite shared self-catering accommodation, group support and sharing circles, guest models, written personal feedback from the guest models, and written feedback from Tantric Journey supervisors after you submit your case study reports.
Two days from 10am – 10pm
What qualifications should I have to attend Module 1 Practice week?
You need to Complete following training and watch all the training videos and be familiar with the bodywork routine on how to open the energy channels in the body.
Module 1 – click here to see more
Do I get a Certificate?
Once you complete Module 1 and attend at least one Case study Practice week and submit 10 case study reports with no complaints from the case study models, you will be assessed by the Tantric Journey assessors. You can attend Practice – Case study weeks in London are available here.
All successful Module 1 students will be listed in the Tantric Journey website with a dedicated Profile page to receive paid client enquires in the following link. You need to pay a marketing fee of £60 per month to be listed in the Tantric Journey website.
Click here for the current listed therapists.
Not suitable for the following:
- In first 3 months of pregnancy
- Within 6 months of major surgery
- With significant sexual or other trauma. We recommend 1-2-1 sessions with a qualified Tantric Journey therapist listed on the Tantric Journey website and/or arrange a session with Terri George (Tantric Journey holistic counselling): firstname.lastname@example.org before joining our training programme.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Must not use recreational substances within 2 days of training and during training workshops