Intensive Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao Clothes on Bodywork Practical Training
Treat your mind as well as your body this year by embarking on Emotional Detox Clothes on Practical Training course in beautiful Temple surrounding in Poland.
Whether you are looking to introduce positive change to your life or train for a new career, our intensive Emotional Detox Clothes on Practical Training Courses offer outstanding value and quality training.
Explore Emotional Detox through Bodywork for emotional and physical well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals who wish to embark on personal development or therapists that wish to learn Emotional Detox through Bodywork techniques.
All of our Emotional Detox Breaks are held in beautiful and spiritually nourishing surroundings. During the course of the training, you will learn trance dance, mantras, breath work deep clothes on bodywork and rituals to connect and to help unblock trapped negative emotions.
No previous experience of bodywork is required, but all participants must be over 21 years of age. This course is for spiritual growth and self-development and for practitioners who wishes to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory.
What will I learn?
- Course begins with a seminar on Emotional Detox through Bodywork
- Heart and Soul connection Rituals to connect and to establish Trust
- Deep Healing Clothes on Bodywork incorporating following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive Yoga movements, Trance Dance, Mantras (sounds) and Breath work
- Emotional Detox 10 step unique Bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from body cellular memory and to facilitate movement of positive chi energy
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement
Features of the Training
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Emotional Detox
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Emotional Detox treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body
- 33 hours practical training hours
- 3000 CPD (Continuous Professional Development) points
- 30 hours of Case study assessments
- 20% discount on CPD Accredited Online video training course
- 20% discount for Emotional Detox – Book
- Free monthly Zoom Training Sessions to help with case study processing
- Free Emotional Detox Website Therapist directory listing for one year
What Are The Benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork?
- Relax the Body, Mind and Spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance Concentration and Emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduced stress
- Sleep well
- Boost Sexual Energy
- Stronger orgasms
- Male Ejaculatory control
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the Immune system
- Increase Flexibility and Energy
- Increase Strength and Stamina
- Increase Your Overall Health and Well-being
Emotional Detox Trainings vs Other bodywork training
There are many other massage and bodywork trainings on the market. Most of them focus on releasing physical tension from the body. Here at Emotional Detox, we focus on releasing both Physical and Emotional toxins from the body cellular memory. Research shows that physical tensions are manifestation of Emotional tension due to past traumas. Emotional Detox is at the forefront of innovative bodywork, being one of the few schools in the world offering trauma release using ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. In this way, the student can explore all aspects of deeper healing, looking at the body holistically, including pelvic healing unlike any other massage modality. Many other forms of bodywork training out there do not address the body in this way, leaving the student confused and frustrated. Emotional Detox uses simple techniques such as Deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
Most other massage modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help to release physical body tension, while at Emotional Detox we focus on the cause of the symptom and focus on physical body, emotional body and spiritual body.
After successful completion of the practical training and submitting 10 clothes on bodywork case studies, this course will give you 3000 CPD points. Upon completion, you will receive 4 certificates.
1.You will receive 2 certificates for attending the CPD accredited seminar
(One certified diploma from Emotional Detox School and one CPD certificate displaying the CPD points)
2. You will then receive a further 2 certificates for practical training
(One certified diploma from the Emotional Detox School and one CPD certificate displaying the CPD points).
After completing the course you can then apply to be listed in the International Emotional Detox Therapist directory, if you so choose, from which you can receive paying clients.
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Yes. Once you are qualified you will be able to gain professional indemnity insurance to carry out work in the field of Emotional Detox through Bodywork.
Click here to view Testimonials
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Weekend Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course.
- You can rent shared fully equipped, in house accommodation, where you can connect with other course participants. Bring your own food. Fridge/freezer is provided to store food. Cooker, oven and microwave is also provided. Accommodation is subject to availability and early booking is advisable
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process.
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Filtered water is provided to top up your water bottles and drinking lots of water will help the detox process.
- Please note that the Tantra Temple that the course is taught is a peaceful, supportive and healing environment and so it is requested that mobile phones are turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission.
- Not to park any vehicles on the same road as the temple, but to park in a nearby road and walk up to the temple. Free parking from Friday 5pm and weekends.
- Not to make too much noise both inside and outside the temple or to disturb the neighbours.
Not suitable for the following:
- In first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years
Mal Weeraratne is the author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork
, founder of Tantric Journey – School of Healing and Awakening
and Emotional Detox – School of Holistic Body Therapy
. He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal has worked in the field of emotional release and human sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 clients from all walks of life from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration. He has also studied in Maui, Hawaii under Caroline Muir for two years.
He has studied Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK and Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra.
He has also studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork, including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force Massage and Karsai Nei Tsang – Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and is qualified with International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC). He learned over 20 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce the Tantric Journey School and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal was born in Sri Lanka and raised with an eastern upbringing and Buddhist philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer to pursue a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on the journey of Tantra and Emotional Detox.
Mal Weeraratne LinkedIn
Private Sessions with Mal:
Available at £500 for 6 hour sessions. Click here for more information.
Course Assistant Kamila Lukasik
Kamila is a Certified Tantric Journey Educator. She has been a full-time, dedicated Tantric Journey Educator and Emotional Detox facilitator since 2017. Kamila holds a master’s degree in Education and has also studied Sound Therapy. She has nearly ten years of experience in meditation and yoga practice. In her career so far, she has attended numerous courses and conferences on alternative healing methods and emotional intelligence.She incorporates of all this knowledge and combines it with her unique skills in the treatments she offers. She works mainly in Valencia, Spain, where she conducts healing sessions for men, women and couples. She also organises workshops and lectures on Holistic Healing Methods in Spain and the rest of Europe.
‘HERE AND NOW” PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER IN NOWE KAWKOWO
to view the venue
All meals and accommodation:
- Course fees
- Shared twin room accommodation for 4 nights
- Single accommodation (subject to availability)
- Vegetarian three meals
- Use of all retreat facilities