In this training course, you will:
Explore Tantric–Tao bodywork for emotional well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals (over 21 years). This 11 day training also includes soul and heart connections, trance dance, mantras, breath work and tantric rituals to connect and to help unblock stuck emotions, enhance relationships, in a beautiful, relaxing environment. No previous experience of bodywork is required.
This course is for spiritual growth and self-development and for practitioners who wish to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body.
What will I learn?
- Course begins with a lecture on Emotional Detox through bodywork
- Yoga, Trance Dance, Mantras (sounds) and Breath work
- Tantric Rituals to connect, to open the hearts and to establish Trust
- Clothes on Bodywork to learn passive yoga stretches
- Deep Healing Tantric – Tao Bodywork incorporating following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox)
- Prostate (Sacred spot) Massage for both Men and Women
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement
- Theory behind opening 7 Chakras and Activating Endocrine system
- Anatomy of Male and Female sexual organs
- Yoni (Female Prostate) massage & Male Prostate massage
- Function of Amrita (Female Ejaculations) and its benefits
- Male Ejaculatory control and its benefits
- Multi orgasmic response (MORE)
- How to become a Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE):
- Working within the Law
- Health and safety and hygiene
- Client consultation
- Trauma Transference
- Client care
Features of the Training
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Tantric Journey
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Tantric and Tao body treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body, including sexual organs.
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, just like birds know how to build their nest. What’s stopping us is our own limitations because of past trauma, negative emotions and thoughts, strict upbringing, religious and cultural belief systems.
Once we learn how to remove these negativities, we can activate our own self-healing mechanism to be awaken and be open to heal.
Most illnesses, stresses and dysfunctions stem from high level of toxicity making an acidic environment in the body. Toxins are made from both physical and emotional toxins. Physical toxins accumulate due to what we eat, drink, breath and life style. Emotional toxins are made of past trauma and negative stagnant emotions in the body cellular memory.
You can start from wherever you are and go on the Tantric Journey as far as you feel comfortable, to enhance your own love, intimacy and sexuality, to find a new relationship or to enhance your existing relationship, to live in abundance and be creative, be healthy, happy and joyful.
You will gain knowledge, skills and practice under supervision in a safe, sacred, tranquil healing environment at Hidden Paradise. Successful participants who wishes to pursue as a career, will be certified and listed on the Tantric Journey Website, where you could get paid clients.
You don’t have to wait till you get ill, dysfunctional or with a broken relationship. Start learning now as prevention is better than cure.
Life is too short to live any other way…
Do I get a certificate?
Yes. After completion of the course you will be presented with an attendance Certificate, stating what you have learnt.
Module 1 – 2 Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) training
Once you attend practice/case study week in London and successfully submit 30 case studies and attend a practical examination you will be certified as a Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE), and will be listed in Tantric Journey website here, where you could get paid clients and gain more experience and grow spiritually with an opportunity to study further with Mal to embark on Module 3 to learn Love, Intimacy and Sacred Sexuality.
Do I get Insurance?
Yes. Once you are qualified you can apply for insurance from here
Purchase ‘Emotional Detox through bodywork’ from Amazon here
Click here to view testimonials.
Not suitable for the following:
- In first 3 months of pregnancy
- Within 6 months of major surgery
- With significant sexual or other trauma. We recommend 1-2-1 sessions with a qualified Tantric Journey therapist listed on the Tantric Journey website: http://www.tantricjourney.com/tantric-therapists/ and / or arrange a session with Terri George (Tantric Journey holistic counselling): email@example.com before joining our training programme.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Must not use recreational substances within 2 days of training and during training workshops
Mal Weeraratne is the author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork
, founder of Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening
and Emotional Detox - School of Holistic Body Therapy
. He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal has worked in the field of emotional release and human sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 clients from all walks of life from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration.
He has studied Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK and Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra.
He has also studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork, including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force Massage and Karsai Nei Tsang – Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and is qualified with International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC). He learned over 20 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce the Tantric Journey School and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal was born in Sri Lanka and raised with an eastern upbringing and Buddhist philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration. He is happily married for 25 years and has two sons and two daughters.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer to pursue a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on the journey of Tantra and Emotional Detox.
Mal Weeraratne LinkedIn
Private Sessions course leader with Mal:
Available: £500 for 6hr session Click here to book
Private Sessions with course assistant, Julia:
Available: £230 or €260 per 3 hours Click here to book
Private Sessions with course assistant, Kamila:
Available: £230 or €260 per 3 hours Click here to book
The Workshop is held at Hidden Paradise which is located nearby Orgiva, a beautiful town in the South of Spain.
To view Hidden Paradise, please click here
£900.00 per person
Accommodation and food (11nights)
- 11 full days with 100 hours of training
- Morning Yoga, Meditation, Connection rituals
- Evening Tantric – Tao Bodywork practice with course participants
: £770 per person
- Three healthy vegetarian meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
- Special meal requests available
- Shared accommodation.
- Single rooms on request for extra charge of £450 (subject to availability)
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges