Intensive Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao Oil Bodywork Practical Training
Treat your mind as well as your body this year by embarking on Emotional Detox Oil Bodywork Practical Training course in beautiful Temple surrounding in London.
Whether you are looking to introduce positive change to your life or train for a new career, our intensive Emotional Detox Oil Bodywork Practical Training Courses offer outstanding value and quality training.
Explore Emotional Detox through Bodywork for emotional and physical well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals who wish to embark on personal development or therapists that wish to learn Emotional Detox through Bodywork techniques.
All of our Emotional Detox Breaks are held in beautiful and spiritually nourishing surroundings. During the course of the training, you will learn trance dance, mantras, breath work deep clothes on bodywork and rituals to connect and to help unblock trapped negative emotions.
You need to complete Module 1a bodywork training prior to joining this course. All participants must be over 21 years of age. This course is for spiritual growth and self-development and for practitioners who wish to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory.
What will I learn?
- The course begins with a seminar on Emotional Detox through Oil bodywork
- Heart and Soul connection Rituals to connect and to establish Trust
- Deep Healing Clothes on Bodywork incorporating following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox through bodywork)
- Passive Yoga movements, Trance Dance, Mantras (sounds) and Breath work
- Emotional Detox 10 step unique Bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from body cellular memory and to facilitate movement of positive chi energy
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork using oil, breath, sounds and body movement
Features of the Training
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Emotional Detox
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Emotional Detox treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body
- 20 hours practical training hours
- 30 hours of Case study assessments
- Comprehensive Training manual
- 20% discount for Emotional Detox Book
- Free monthly Zoom Training Session for 3 months
What Are The Benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork?
- Relax the Body, Mind and Spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance Concentration and Emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduced stress
- Sleep well
- Boost Sexual Energy
- Stronger orgasms
- Male Ejaculatory control
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the Immune system
- Increase Flexibility and Energy
- Increase Strength and Stamina
- Increase Your Overall Health and Well-being
Emotional Detox Trainings VS Other bodywork training
There are many other massage and bodywork trainings on the market. Most of them focus on releasing physical tension from the body. Here at Emotional Detox, we focus on releasing both Physical and Emotional toxins from the body cellular memory. Research shows that physical tensions are manifestation of Emotional tension due to past traumas. Emotional Detox is at the forefront of innovative bodywork, being one of the few schools in the world offering trauma release using ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. In this way, the student can explore all aspects of deeper healing, looking at the body holistically, including pelvic healing unlike any other massage modality. Many other forms of bodywork training out there do not address the body in this way, leaving the student confused and frustrated. Emotional Detox uses simple techniques such as Deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
Most other massage modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help to release physical body tension, while at Emotional Detox we focus on the cause of the symptom and focus on physical body, emotional body and spiritual body, which will then prevent clients to go for regular massages to release tension saving them time and money.
After completing the course you can then apply to be listed in the International Emotional Detox Therapist directory, if you so choose, from which you can receive paying clients.
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Yes. Once you are qualified, you will be able to gain professional indemnity insurance, to carryout Emotional Detox through clothes on Bodywork and Tantric Journey Oil Bodywork.
Opportunities after training
- Further opportunities to study further to release negative stagnant emotions from past traumas through genital de-armouring by following accredited Tantric Journey Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) teacher training course by proceeding to study:
Module 2 – Male – Female Prostate massage
- Learn to Heal yourself and Awaken others
- Use new tools to enhance your existing profession
- Learn to connect and Improve relationships with yourself and others
Click here to view more Testimonials
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class, other than the demonstration and practice for educational purposes.
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Weekend Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course.
- You can rent shared fully equipped, in house accommodation, where you can connect with other course participants. Bring your own food. Fridge/freezer is provided to store food. A cooker, oven and microwave are also provided. Accommodation is subject to availability and early booking is advisable.
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process.
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Filtered water is provided to top up your water bottles and drinking lots of water will help the detox process.
- Please note that the Tantra Temple that the course is taught is a peaceful, supportive and healing environment and so it is requested that mobile phones are turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission.
- Not to park any vehicles on the same road as the temple, but to park in a nearby road and walk up to the temple. Free parking from Friday 5pm and weekends.
- Not to make too much noise both inside and outside the temple or to disturb the neighbours.
Not suitable for the following:
- In first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years