Learn the Art of Conscious Loving, Intimacy and Sacred Sexuality
Workshop for Couples, Individuals and Tantra Educators
Love, Intimacy and Sacred Sexuality is something every man and woman must learn. This workshop is for spiritual growth and self-development. This workshop teaches how to open all seven chakras through Tantric – Tao bodywork, to be a better lover or a healer with a clear intention and attention.
What does each Training consist of?
The focus of this training is to teach how to open chakras related to Intimacy, Love and Communication
Intimacy consist of 5 sensors
Most trauma has entered and stored in the body cellular memory, through one or some of these senses. Each sense consists of two gateways one as a giver and another as a receiver. You will learn how to evoke and release stagnant negative emotions and trauma in a safe, sacred environment and to unblock each gateway by giving a voice to each traumatised body part. This awaken voice will enable him / her to communicate with consciousness, to set boundaries or to ask what they want and be present in the moment without disconnecting, dissociating or running away from negative feelings, thoughts and emotions. You will then learn how to earn deeper trust, develop a soul and heart connection with the receiver and to help awaken and empower
- You will learn how to Love and deeply connect with yourself and how to love others with no expectations and be none possessive
- If you feel lonely and lost you will learn how to find yourself.
- You will learn how to balance, your own masculine and feminine
- You will learn Tantric – Tao bodywork to release past trauma related to love and open the heart chakra
- You will learn how to deeply connect with a total stranger at soul level, by penetrating through the outside elusion into source and to treat everybody alike
- You will learn the art of kissing being a kissee and as a kisser
- You will learn how to open your heart fully with unconditional and spiritual love.
- You will learn how to be fully present, create love and be totally be connected and be attached to another and how to be fully detached at the same time by diverting the love you created to your own self. This is the highest state of consciousness one could achieve as a human being and There is no English word for this state. Sanskrit word is “Acharya”
- “Acharya” is a Spiritual Teacher who practices what he / she teaches, who lives in his / her own truth, love and consciousness
3. Sacred Sexuality
Women will learn how to give a voice to the yoni. A voice yoni never had
- Learn to open the throat chakra, to ask what they want and say what they don’t want
- To establish boundaries and how to stretch the boundaries at your own space and how to ground yourself
- How to empower, to be free and totally surrender in a safe, sacred environment
Learn how to Awaken the Goddess within you, and learn to release Amrita (female ejaculation)
Learn how to move Shakti (Sexual Energy, Chi, Prana, Vital force) from base to crown and be connected with the universe
Learn how to surrender to experience Full Body Orgasms and Multi Orgasms while you are in stillness with least or no stimulation
- Men will learn how to be present with full Shiva consciousness
- Men will learn how to respect boundaries and how to hold the space to a woman’s process
- Men will learn how to be in stillness, create a safe, sacred space to facilitate Shakti to open
- Men will learn how to deeply connect within you and to exchange love, intimacy and sexual energy between masculine and feminine
- Men will learn how to connect with divine love and the universe by opening all the charkas
- Men will learn how to use his Masculine, Shiva energy to help women release Amrita (female ejaculation)
- Men will learn how to separate orgasms and ejaculations and learn to be an amazing healer or a great lover in your personal relationships
Tantra Educators will also learn following.
How to set up a practice
- Client care and Self care
- Trauma transference
- Trauma responses and how to deal with them
- Safety and Hygiene
- Client consultation
- To advise client on How they may feel after a session and how to help them to process
- What to do and what not to do during a session
- Understanding client verbal and none verbal communications and how to respond
- How to work safely within the law
The focus of this training is, on teaching methods to help evoke and disperse negative stagnant trauma and emotions from the body cellular memory and to reprogram old belief systems using Tantric – Tao Bodywork. Once the energy channels are cleared, your natural energy can flow freely to help reach your highest potential.
This workshop is only for your own spiritual growth and not to practice on clients, as you may need many years of practical experience, knowledge and spiritual growth, prior to introducing these working methods to de armour clients who suffer trauma
Who can benefit?
These workshops are suitable for couples to enhance their relationships or Tantra Educators who has completed Tantric Journey Module 2 and wishes to enhance their career through spiritual development
Where is it held?
All workshops are held in West London, UK
When is it held?
These 4 day workshops are held 2-4 times a year, Friday to Monday (10am – 10pm)
What qualifications should I have to attend Module 3?
To be a Level 3 Certified Practitioner
- You need to be qualified up to Level 2
- Listed in Tantric Journey Therapist directory
- Successfully complete over 100 paid client sessions
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class, other than the demonstration and practice for educational purposes.
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Weekend Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course
- You can rent shared fully equipped, in house accommodation, where you can connect with other course participants
- Bring your own food. Fridge / Freezer is provided to store food
- Cooker, oven and microwave is also provided
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy and it is recommended not to have sex few days before, during and after the class to help you work with your own sexual energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process
- Filtered water is provided to top up your water bottles and drinking lots of water will help the detox process
- Please note that the Tantra Temple that the course is taught is a peaceful, supportive and healing environment and so it is requested that mobile phones are turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission
- Not to park any vehicles on the same road as the temple, but to park in a nearby road and walk up to the temple. Free parking from Friday 5pm and Weekends
- Not to make too much noise both inside and outside the temple or to disturb the neighbours
Please read the following book prior to attending the class
Sexual Reflexology: Activating the Taoist Points of Love
By Mantak Chia and William U. Wei
How many participants per each Module?
Only 8 participants per each workshop, placements offered on a first come first serve basis. Small groups are designed to help and support individuals to achieve a high standard of learning.
Not suitable for the following:
- In first 3 months of pregnancy
- Within 6 months of major surgery
- With significant sexual or other trauma. We recommend 1-2-1 sessions with a qualified Tantric Journey therapist listed on the Tantric Journey website: http://www.tantricjourney.com/tantric-therapists/ and / or arrange a session with Terri George (Tantric Journey holistic counselling): firstname.lastname@example.org before joining our training programme.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Must not use recreational substances within 2 days of training and during training workshops