Rohan is a very gifted intuitive healer. From a very young age he has been connected with nature and with the source. He cultivated his chi by doing tai chi, martial arts and meditation. Since he moved to London he learned Reiki, Access Consciousness, Hawaiian Lomi lomi Massage and Emotional detox through Tantric and Tao bodywork. He has successfully completed his Tantric Teachers Training course with Mal at Tantric Journey School of Healing and Awakening.
He believes tantra has the ability to shift, transform and heal the energy in your body. It’s about integrating the different aspects of who you are and letting go of who you no longer wish to be. All of us at some point have had traumatic experiences which we can hold onto at a cellular level. A tantric massage can release these energies that no longer serve you, enabling you to embrace a purer version of yourself. Tantra uses sexual energy to empower the shift within your body and mind that you desire. Women often chose to focus on releasing emotions and how they relate to their body. A common request is to release trauma from surgery, childbirth or abusive relationships.
With his extensive background in energy healing and bodywork, he can assist clients not only with stress relief and relaxation but also with a variety of other issues.
- Sexual inhibition
• Decreased libido, menopause
• Releasing guilt and shame about pleasure
• Recovering from trauma and sexual abuse
• Recovering from trauma of childbirth or surgery
• Body image and self confidence
• Self pleasuring techniques
• Multiple full body orgasm and ejaculation
• Tantric face massage and energetic facelift
• Learning to pleasure their partner
- Connecting with each other with all five senses
• Using breath, sound and movement to increase pleasure
• Making each other feel safe and secure
• Helping each other with emotional needs
• Learning to sexually satisfy each other
• Meeting each other on the spiritual level
• Learning to communicate your desires and create your dreams as you transform together
• Learn how to give each other feedback without being critical.